Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Learning From Experience

Yep, I can act very high and mighty, and see how far I have come. However, whenever I make the mistake of doing that, I fall back into old patterns and ways of behavior. Humility is a lesson not easily learned or maintained.
Looking into Romelia's eyes I see her hopes and expectations for me and for her future - how frightening! Lord, please do not let her suffer as I have - please don't visit the sins of me onto her. She deserves so much more! Don't let her hurt as I have!
Nope, I am not high and mighty, but I am mighty good at avoiding things I don't want to deal with!

5 Comments:

Blogger Twyla said...

Yes! Yes! You posted! OK, I'll sit back down now.

I can sooo relate. Two steps forward, one step back. And on it goes. Maybe that's why there is that scripture about not turning back once you lay your hand to the plow. One minute there is rejoicing over how far we have come, the next...oh my God, I just plowed over a row of fully grown corn! Yeah, I can relate. This is my address and I sure would like to MOVE.

One comfort - to know we are not alone in our struggle as we do the hard work of cooperating with God in the mending of our souls.

Thank God for Romelia's eyes. (that sounds like a song!:) I love you.)

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

9:36 AM  
Blogger darrellangley7940 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

5:29 PM  
Blogger mattharolds2136 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

8:23 AM  
Blogger mandybencon00669036 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home