Monday, January 17, 2005

Changing a Tire

Pulling off the old, broken tire and putting the new one on is hard work, and not altogether pain free. Persistance and patience are required in large doses, and it is dangerous work. The job requires getting down and dirty, and exposing yourself to stress, sweat, and the whole world! Very frightening.

This event could also be perceived as something that is interfering with the journey, but must be looked at rather as a necessary evil, so to speak.

So change and stress are to me. Right now I am completely out of my comfort zone, and completely vulnerable. Off with the old, worthless habits, emotions, etc., and on with the new. I am not alone, though.

I have gotten very dirty, and my heart aches.

Thank you God, for answering my SOS to help with the tire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home