Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Journey Continues.........

The time for rest is over. Where to go? What to do?
Trust in the Lord only.
Yes, it is time to put another state behind me.
Scared? No. Terrified? Definitely.
Yet, a since of anticipation, of wonder and excitement at what awaits after the next rolling hill, the next turn holds me fixed.
Alone? Together?
Let go and let God. That in itself is a mountain of tremendous altitude to me. Trust God - fall back on him, eyes closed?
A fellow traveler mentioned that he was blown away by my astiute intelligence. Instead of 'thank you', my response was 'why?'
Yes, you could say I have '...miles to go before I sleep...'
Father, please give me traveling mercies, courage, discernment, and, most of all, conviction when needed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Twyla said...

The hardest part of new beginnings for me (besides the fear of the unknown) are letting go of what is for what will be. Someone once said, "to step into your new life, you have to let the old life die." That can be very hard.

Make sure you take lots of pictures on the road to share with your fellow travelers!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home