Thursday, September 30, 2004

Baby Steps

Praise God! I want to shout it from the top of a mountain! 'That which doesn't kill you will only make you stronger' - my mantra throughout my life. I thank God and praise him for the thorn in my flesh, as through it, I am learning to rely 100% on him, and my faith is becoming deeper.

Easy? No. Enjoyable? Absolutely not. This is how God made me, and God does not make mistakes. So praise him! Each achievement, each tiny healing, is a baby step. With each step I am becoming more like Christ, and I can serve him better. Thirty eight (soon to be thirty nine!) years - wasted? Never! This was God's plan for my life. He knew that I would be sitting here, right now, posting this blog.

Thank you, Father, for always being there for me, never giving up, and loving me unconditionally. Help me to be worthy of your love, and may your will, not mine, be done in my life.

So the journey continues, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home